PAYMENT POLICY AND DISCOUNTS
- All fees stated above are inclusive of :
- Materials and resources
- Food catering
- Sports eg: swimming lessons
- School uniforms (2 pairs each year)
- All Fees stated above are exclusive of :
- Public Examination Fees (Checkpoint and IGCSE examination)
- Excursion and field trips
- Extra uniforms which the students request has to be purchased
- ECA (Korean language classes, chess lessons and etc)
- IGCSE Past Year Papers
- A security deposit of RM1,500 will be payable by parents upon enrolment of their child into any Edenbridge Programmes.
- Students who wish to withdraw from ANY of Edenbridge programmes have to submit a letter of request to acquire the refund of the security deposit not later than 1 month before the last day of study in Edenbridge.
- Parents with more than one child in Edenbridge will receive a sibling discount of 10% off the school fee for the second child and 15% for the consecutive child who is enrolled into the ANY programme.
- Enrolment Discount (first term of each academic year) is subject to changes from time to time. This discount will only be applicable for new enrollments and not for the existing students.
- Students who are applying for the Edenbridge Financial Grant (EFG) will have to write in a letter of request and sit in an interview before the approval of the grant is given.
8. Edenbridge has the right to withdraw ANY EFG given to the students without any notice.e